- a Sainsbury’s leaflet chosen partly for it’s colour palette, but mostly for it’s propaganda points: happy smiling people, happy smiling header font, the potent use of the word ‘colleagues’
- a WDM leaflet chosen for the use of a similar colour palette, and it’s particular style
- a slightly bizarre Oxfam Christmas card with a slogan that doesn’t quite work
- a couple of magazines, and a magazine clipping with a good ‘in the box’ illustration
- a few folded leaflets, a clonky bit of packaging from ‘Creative Calderdale’ and an old pamphlet with some interesting graphics.
- Abstract cities Alice in Wonderland annual reports layout Birthday list Book covers Chachacha Colour Community furniture stores Country Walking mag Diary Flyers and leaflets French fonts Gerd Arntz Golden section Gravestones Green Jumper Greetings cards Grids Grungy numbers HG Wells jackets Infographics Jane Dixon layout Leaflets Lettering Liverpool exhibitions Logos Magenta Martin Parr Matisse books Notebook pages Photocollage Point of sale Postcards Posters Responsiveness Richard Mosse Signage The French Hen logo Toolbox Twirls and swirls Typography Web pages
art in halifax (UK)